Traveling with Jewelry
Don’t leave the city before you read this.
It’s summertime already and you are ready for vacay!!!
Packing is always the tricky part. Especially packing your delicate fragile Jewelry. From my recent experience, packing my jewelry for a trip to the US gave me inspiration for giving you “7 rules to follow when packing for vacation”
7 Rules for Packing Jewelry
- Dress accordingly : Check your Itinerary for events and places you need to go and pick the right outfits and jewelry.
- Pack light : Summer clothes are light anyway so make sure you take those loose summer dresses you love and nice accessories.
- Jewelry : Necessary add-on to your outfit. Don’t forget to pack your favorite statement necklaces, boho earrings, summerish rings with coins and shells.
- Classic : In order to pack smart you need to have those classic pieces of jewelry that match most of your outfits and your unique style. Check our suggestions further in the article.
- Pack with safety : Make sure you put your jewelry in a nice cotton or plastic jewelry bag or a pillow style packaging to make room for it and protect it from crushing.
- Stud earrings : Those are the most delicate ones because the studs that stick out might be bent and eventually broken. Make sure they are in a seperate bag or stick a piece of soft material like foam or sponge at the back of each earring.
- Don’t forget to Mix n Match and look amazing on your vacation. Our mood and smile is key. So wear your favorite Blings and your bright smile and shine!!!